Friday 24 May 2013

A bag to hold a wedding present


I couldn't resist this beautiful fabric at IKEA last week. I know I should't buy fabrics without already having a project in mind, but luckily it came in handy already! As we are going to a wedding tomorrow I decided to make a bag to hold the present. I hope they'll want to use the bag again so I made the bottom a bit rigid using interfacing and double layer fabriscs, but I didn't line the whole bag. I didn't follow any pattern at all making this one.

The two birds on this one are just perfect for a wedding couple! The leftover fabrics is probably enough to make one more bag, but it won't be quite as beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very happy for any comment. Of course yo can leave your comment in Swedish if you prefer, or in Italian for that matter :)