Tuesday 7 May 2013

Jeans bag



Kids have a tendency to outgrow their clothes a little bit too quick and I turned my daughter's old jeans shorts in to a bag she can use this summer. As I didn't have any long bits left over from the legs of the jeans I made stripes of the shorts legs and patched them together. I also folded in the bottom corners to give the bag a bit more shape and firmness at the bottom. I used a pretty neutral lining made from a tablecloth bought second hand some years ago. If I were to make one for myself I think I would have chosen a more contrasting lining for a nice effect. 



She is pretty happy with the result. Now it remains to be seen if she'll actually use it as well... If she doesn't I might consider using it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very happy for any comment. Of course yo can leave your comment in Swedish if you prefer, or in Italian for that matter :)